Sunday, November 23, 2008

Re-Search

I hate the word Research. I mean, if you break it down, your basically searching for something that's already been found so you are re-searching it. Which makes me wonder why someone couldn't have just made me a list of key points so that I can write this damn paper instead of researching for all these sources, finding out there not at my library, then waiting for interlibrary loan... sigh. At least Google books is proving to by somewhat helpful.

At the present, I have approximately 1,000 pages I need to read before Tuesday, an outline for my paper due, a 2 page French composition, a rewrite of a 10-page paper, and an oral presentation to prepare for in French. And people HONESTLY wonder why I have anxiety. I think it's pretty obvious.

I need to find some restaurants to blog about for class next week. Anyone have ideas?

No comments: