Monday, September 15, 2008

I Had That Dream Again Where...

I forgot to feed Ginger and she died. Only this time my sister was with me and we were staying in this weird hotel. Ginger was running along beside me and I realized she was really skinny and I asked Lauren if she fed her lately. She said she hadn't been feeding her cause she thought I was feeding her. Then Ginger looked sadly at me and I knew somehow that if I didn't feed her soon she was going to die. So we go to our hotel and we are waiting on the elevator and Lauren and I step in but Ginger doesn't make it so we are stuck riding up to the 26th floor. By the time we get back down to the lobby to get her she was dead. It was really depressing.

I don't understand why I keep having this dream. Ginger is fine, besides the small fatty tumor she had removed last month she's pretty healthy. Dream Moods Dictionary says this: "If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts."

Interesting... I'm not really sure what this means.

1 comment:

Lauren Roe said...

I just thought you ought to know that I have not forgotten to feed Ginger. She is still very alive. She is kind of being a pain, but that's not too knew. Anyways, I just didn't want you to worry.