Friday, April 3, 2009

Late Night Chats

12:44 AM me: blah blah blah
i hate studying
come study with me
=D
12:45 AM N: i'm working on my bed
my throat really hurts
i don't feel like going anywhere
12:48 AM me: ok
sorry your throat hurts
are you going to UHS tomorrow?
12:49 AM N: yeah... i need to
me: alright well let me know if they say you have the strep
N: ok. :)
me: if you do, I might need to avoid you... for my own safety
N: yeah, its ok
me: cause I don't get the common kinds anymore
N: i understand
me: and i dont want to be on steroids again =) lol
12:50 AM N: haha
but i really wanted you to become a man
now, my life plans have been ruined
:(
what will i do?
me: Well, maybe we could tell Oprah our story
and she would pay for my sex-change operation
12:51 AM
me: but then I would have to go on Dr.Phil
because Alex would be traumatized
me: and then afterwards we would walk across the street to Jerry Springer's studio
and the three of us would have a throw-down
12:52 AM N: you are ridiculous. i thought i came up with weird things at night, but you are definitely top me tonight.
:P
me: this is all going on my blog,
just so you know...
then the world will be in on our secret
12:53 AM N: that i want you to get a sex change
do work!
you have an exam tomorrow
remember?
in less than 12 hours
work!
:P
12:54 AM me: sorry

1 comment:

Nona said...

lmao! i totally completely forgot about that! amazingness!